Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a sweet day today - I know I did! My oldest son Cody brought me a beautiful bouquet that included daisies, my favorite flowers! Jayson, my youngest, gave me the complete Season 7 of Stargate SG-1 on DVD; I LOVE Richard Dean Anderson! My husband even gave me a gift, and for once it was just perfect: a wooden hammer that I can hang on the wall, with "Honey Do" written on it, and a clothespin attached to it where I can clip my list of things that he needs to get done. Now I just need to find the perfect place to hang it, where he can easily see it! We went out for dinner, and then came back here and engaged in a spirited Wii bowling tournament. It was so spirited that after Cody left to go back home, I had to lay down and take a nap to recover! It didn't help that it rained all day, which always makes me just want to curl up under a blanket. So, since I was stuck in the house this evening I did some much-needed updating to my blog, and changed things around a bit to make it easier for you to navigate to the various Stampin' Up! promotions and specials. Hope everything works better for you now!

My order from the Summer Mini Catalog came on Friday, but since I was gone all day Saturday and busy with other things today, I have to wait until tomorrow evening to start using my new stuff. Stop back here once in a while this week to see what I've been up to! Until then, sweet dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment