Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tea Shoppe Wishes

Just a quick post to let you know that I am still here, just very busy lately! I was asked to create some gift-type cards for a "Tea Party" at a local church, so I've been playing around with the wonderful Tea Shoppe set in the Occasions Mini Catalog. This set wasn't originally on my Wish List, but I'm glad I was asked to create something with it, as I think it is a set I will be using quite often! This is a card I made for one of Jayson's teachers, who happens to love coffee. I CASEd the layout from fellow blogger Debra Currier.

Recipe
Stamps: Tea Shoppe, Bring on the Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede & Baja Breeze CS; Attic Boutique DS paper (mini catalog)
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Pennants die & Square Lattice embossing folder; Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack; 1-3/4" Circle punch; Basic Rhinestones; Stampin' Dimensionals

The three small cup images come on one piece of rubber, but I cut them apart so I could use them separately more easily; that's one of the things I love about the clear-mount stamps - you don't need to try to find extra wood to mount your stamps on if you wish to mount them differently.

That's all the time I have for right now; things should be slowing down in the next few days so I hope to be posting more regularly again. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment