Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Very Purse-onal Wishes

Don't you just love it when you can find new and unique uses for something? That was the case with the Build a Cupcake Punch in the 2011 Occasions Mini Catalog. While browsing stamping blogs, I came across a card made by SU demo Lisa Martz where she used the cupcake bottom to make a purse. Genius! I wish I would have thought of it, but since I didn't I just took her idea and made it my own on this birthday card. If you want to make your own cute little purses using this punch, you need to order now, as it's only available until April 30th!

Recipe
Stamps: Bring on the Cake (Occasions Mini)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Marina Mist, Rose Red & Wild Wasabi cardstock; Marina Mist, Rose Red & Wild Wasabi Patterns Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Build a Cupcake Punch, Decorative Label punch, 3/4" & 1/2" circle punches, 1-3/8"x5/8" oval punch, Basic Pearls, Stampin Dimensionals

Hope you have a sweet day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment